- What is Gaither TV? The largest online video library of digital Gaither videos. It works like Netflix and you can watch on your TV, computer, tablet and smartphone.
- Why Gaither TV? You control what you watch, when you want to watch it as Gaither TV is instantly available at your fingertips 24/7, whether you're at home or on-the-go.
- Aren't these videos available on other television stations? Yes and no. With Gaither TV you have instant access to the complete library of Homecoming shows that are commonly seen at various times on many over-the-air television stations. In addition, with Gaither TV, you also have access to exclusive LIVE & On-Demand content, such as special presentations, never-before-seen concert footage, behind-the-scenes videos and even access to a select number of full-length DVDs each month hand selected by Bill Gaither.
- Is there a limit to the number of videos I can watch? There is no limit... watch as much as you want, anytime you want!
- How much does it cost? Gaither TV is made available monthly for $4.99 per month. We also have a $49.99 annual plan where you essentially get two months for FREE. Each plan starts out with a 7-day FREE trial. There is no contract or commitment and you can cancel at anytime.
- What do I need? (1) An Internet connection; (2) An Internet connected device such as a computer, tablet or smartphone; (3) A credit card; and (4) Hours of free time to watch great gospel music!
- How fast does my broadband Internet connection need to be to watch instantly? Watching instantly works on all different levels of broadband; however, we recommend a minimum speed of 750kbps.
- How do I watch instantly on my TV? As a subscriber, you can view hours of great gospel music on your TV with an internet connected TV. Simply open your Web browser on your smart TV, login to www.gaither.tv, create an account, and youíre ready to go!
You can also view GaitherTV on your TV via a Roku, Google TV or AppleTV via Airplay and an iPad.
- What is Roku? Roku is a small box/device that connects to your TV using your existing high speed internet connection (hard-wired or wireless connection) to stream video directly to your TV. You can purchase a Roku box from any large electronic retailer such as Best Buy, on Amazon.com, or other stores such as Walmart or Target. Connecting a Roku to your TV is very easy - Click here for a quick overview of how simple it is. You can also visit Roku.com for further details.
What is Google TV? Google TV software comes built right into some TVs, but if you donít want to buy a new TV you can simply buy a buddy box, such as the Vizio Co-Star that plugs right into any HDTV and gives you access to the GaitherTV channel. There are no recurring fees and it even updates itself automatically. Visit Google.com/tv for more details on Google TV.
Can I watch instantly on my smartphone or tablet too? Yes. As a subscriber, you can watch on your iPad or iPhone, as well as your Android or Windows phone or tablet. Open up your deviceís internet browser, type in www.gaither.tv and youíre there!
Can I watch instantly on my computer? Yes. Simply open up your internet brower on your Internet connected PC or Mac, type in www.gaither.tv and youíre there!
Can I really watch instantly on any of these devices? Yes. A subscription to GaitherTV gives you the ability to access all of this great gospel music from any of these devices. One subscription; all screens. It doesn't get any better than that.
How fast will the video start playing? Fast. Videos should start playing in seconds, but it will depend on the speed of your Internet broadband connection.
- How does the monthly subscription work? As long as you are enjoying the programming on GaitherTV your subscription will continue to automatically renew for your convenience. However, if you would like to cancel your subscription you can do so at anytime from your My Account tab or by contacting customer service.
Why will my Gaither.com log in not work on GaitherTV? You will need to set up a separate log-in for gaither.tv. We recommend using the same username and password on GaitherTV that you use for Gaither.com so you can easily remember your log in information.
How can I contact GaitherTV?
EMAIL CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-800-713-3773 (Available During Business Hours Monday- Friday 8am-5pm ET)
Gaither Customer Service
PO Box 119
Alexandria, IN 46001